Day 9 of Drama Challenge


funniest drama
Reply 1994 is the funniest drama for me, with The Greatest Love and Come On, Cousin, close behind it. I have mentioned a lot of times how much I love the Reply series in my Drama Challenge. In Reply 1994, the parents, especially the dad are hilarious. The leads are very funny. Najung is a tomboy that tries to act girly in front of her crush or favorite stars, but is like a crazy dog at home and to her friends. She has a lot of bad habits and isn't afraid to raise her voice or use her fists. Trash, being almost like garbage, is also funny. Najung will yell at him and hit him. Samcheonpo is definitely the funniest. Being the Seoul-wannabe, he is always trying to speak with a Seoul accent and tries to act like he's from Seoul, but it is obvious that he isn't from Seoul. He is always being bullied and mocked. This drama is the best.
In The Greatest Love, Dok Go Jin, the male lead is fabulous. He is an arrogant, narcissitic, childish top star. My favorite scene is when he uses his toes to grab his underwear, which is on the ground, and flings it at the female lead.
Come On, Cousin is hilarious. Wong Cho Lam is a really good comedian. In this drama, he sports a fake American accent that I love to impersonate.

favorite dramas of every year since 2008
2008: Moonlight Resonance, hands down. If you have read my other posts about my drama challenge, you will be seeing the Reply series and this drama be brought up loads of times.
2009: This year is really hard. As one of my favorite year of dramas, I really can't choose just one. I'll list a few: Let's Watch the Meteor Shower and Autumn's Concerto
2010: The Mysteries of Love
2011: I can't choose. Here are a few: Forensics Heroes 3 (I have a forensics and science related Hong Kong drama addiction I think), In Time With You, Dream High.
2012: Empress in the Palace and The Moon That Embraces the Sun and Come Home, Love
2013: Lan Ling Wang, In a Good Way, You Who Came From the Stars, Reply 1994
2014: Come On, Cousin, Lair Game, Full House (Thai)
2015: Who Are You: School 2015, Reply 1988, Leh Ratree
2016: Fifteen Years To Wait For Migratory Birds

benefits of dramas
I learned a lot from dramas. I get to learn about other countries's culture, values, food, language, and history. I learned a little bit of Korean from Kdramas and I improved my Chinese by watching Taiwanese, Mainland Chinese, and Hong Kong dramas. If you watch sport related dramas, you might learn about the sport. The same goes for science, history, psychology, law, and other subjects.












Comments