Day 10 of Drama Challenge!!!


This is my shortened version of a 30 day drama challenge, with mine only consisting of ten days. Today is the last day!

Which drama(s) are you currently watching?
I am currently watching Reply 1988, 太子妃升职记 (currently a popular, yet low budget drama), Age Harassment, and I am re-watching a few old Hong Kong dramas and looking for new Lakorns. 

 top 5 dramas
I will choose one from a different country. All the dramas listed have a special place in my heart. 
Mainland China: Empress In the Palace
Hong Kong: Moonlight Resonance
South Korea: Reply 1994, Reply 1988
Japan: Hana Yori Dango and Love Shuffle
Taiwan: KO Series, In Time With You, Autumn's Concerto, In A Good Way

Dramas I recommend for starters.
China
Historical Dramas: Scarlet Heart, Chinese Paladin 3
School Romance: Let's Watch the Meteor Shower
South Korea: 
Boys Over Flowers, You're Beautiful, Secret Garden, Dream High, My Love From Another Star
Japan: Hana Kimi, Hana Yori Dango, Ouran High School Host Club, Itazura na Kiss
Taiwan: Autumn's Concerto, In Time With You, Devil Beside You, Fated to Love You 
Hong Kong: Forensic Heroes 3, Moonlight Resonance, Mysteries of Love, Come On, Cousin

Comments