Day 5 of Drama Challenge


Favorite genre

I enjoy all genres but I'll have to say RomComs are the best.

Favorite thing about favorite actor/actress

I don't have a favorite, but I know that I like for my favorite actor to play a variety of characters. I want them to act naturally and not be super dramatic.
Aside from loving actors and actresses for their acting, their true personality makes me fall for them too. My favorite celebrity is Kimi Qiao. He is a singer and actor. He is so funny and his logic for love and relationships is so unique. If you want to learn about his logic, which is hilarious, watch the episode with him, Huang Xiao Ming, and Lay of Exo on Happy Camp (I don't think there are eng subs.) He is very romantic and humorous so I like him as a person a lot.

Favorite character from my favorite actor/actress
Since I don't have an all-time favorite, I'll talk about the actor mentioned above, Kimi Qiao. My favorite character of his is either the King in Legend of Lu Zhen or Bai Jia Wei in Queen of SOP 2. His guyliner is always on point. His fashion is always so more dandy and flowery. He always plays the second male lead and he does an amazing job. Also, I love guys who like pink. Kimi's entire house is pink. He literally has a pink toilet.

Comments