Day 4 of Drama Challenge


Character most Like You
This is a stretch but I'll say Duk Seon from Reply 1988. I am not nearly as funny and weird as her but I see myself in her. She has lots of guy friends and so do I. She is nice and caring and I like to think that I am as well. She loves her brother and I love mine too. She can't dance but dances the night away anyways, just like me. We both love to smile and laugh. She isn't afraid to be mean to the guys and break it to her girlfriends just like me. The biggest difference between us is that two cute guys like her.

Least favorite female character
Gandawani from Sud Sai Pan, a lakorn. In this drama, because she is jealous of her older twin sister so she flirts with guys using her sister's name. One of those guys, named Thitit, loves her a lot but she leaves him because he is poor. When he turns rich, she tries to go back and force Gandawasi and Thitit to get a divorce. She is so evil. She is always causing misunderstandings and committing crimes under her sister's name. She lies to everyone and kills people along the way to get what she wants.

Least favorite male character
A Fu from Hua Kai Ban Xia. He is horrible beyond horrible. Because he likes the female character, he rapes her. Like what the hell. He also accidentally kills the girl's grandma. Later, he continues to stalk the female lead.


Comments