Day 7 of Drama Challenge


favorite makeover
I love makeovers so much. I like total transformation, not just like some makeup and hair stuff, but like a total transformation where they don't look alike anymore. One would be from 200 Pound Beauty. I like that the male lead fell for her voice, not her looks. Another would be Xue Hai from Hi, My Sweetheart's transformation. He went from a poor guy with the glasses and a bowl cut to a sexy player. He even stopped talking weird and like a baby. My favorite makeover scene that a guy gave to a girl isfrom Boys Over Flowers. Yi Jung gave Ga Eul a makeover to take revenge on her cheating boyfriend. She only changed her outfit, hair, and makeup but I love it so much. She gained confidence and said goodbye to her cheater boyfriend.

favorite year
It was a hard decision, but I'll have to say 2009 and 2012. So many classics came out these years.
Dramas that came out that year: 
2009
Autumn's Concerto (Taiwan), Beyond the Realm of Conscience (HK), Boys Over Flowers (South Korea), Let's Go Watch the Meteor Shower (China), You're Beautiful (South Korea), My Queen (Taiwan), Buzzer Beater (Japan), Black & White (Taiwan), iPartment (China), K.O.3anguo (Taiwan), MoMo Love (Taiwan), Hi, My Sweetheart (Taiwan), Rosy Business (HK), Love Shuffle (Japan), etc. 
2012 
Reply 1997 (South Korea), Empress in the Palace (China), The Moon That Embraces the Sun (South Korea), Rooftop Prince (South Korea), Ghost (South Korea), Innocent Man (South Korea), School 2013 (South Korea), Shut Up: Flower Boy Band (South Korea), Hippocratic Crush (HK), Rich Man, Poor Woman (Japan), Faith (South Korea), Tiger Cubs (HK), KO One Returns (Taiwan), Queen of SOP (China), May Queen (South Korea), Feast of Gods (South Korea), Love, Now (Taiwan), Tiamo Chocolate (Taiwan), When Love Walked In (Taiwan), etc.

Which drama would you like another season for?
I want just one more Reply drama. Too many, then the plots will be too recycled and they will run out of new material. I really just want one more and I'll be satisfied. I want another couple for me to guess, but they have to be different from the other couples. Maybe have the female lead be the smart, calm one for once. I just wish that the moms don't have the perms like in Reply 1988.

Comments