Day 8 of Drama Challenge


 Have you rewatched a drama more than 3 times? If yes, which one?
I have done this a lot of times. The one I remember on the top of my head is Moonlight Resonance, a super good Hong Kong drama. It broke many records and is arguably one of TVB's most successful dramas to date. I watched it more than six times. I wrote a review which I will link down below. I also watched Forensics Heroes 3, three times. This is also a Hong Kong drama. These are just two that I can remember from the top of my head.

favorite OST
Too many to choose from!!! I have a lot of favorites but I think the two that I put on replay like crazy is Reset by Tiger JK and Dream High by the cast of Dream High. I also really like 那些年 by Hu Xia and in MVP Valentine, the OSTs are all really good. There are songs from BoA, Shinhwa, DA PUMP, 5566, and more.

How many dramas have you seen in total?
This I don't know. More than 300 dramas I'm pretty sure. I watch a variety of dramas from lots of countries like Mainland China, South Korea, Japan, Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, and Taiwan so I would say I have a good variety. I basically most of the dramas from the countries I listed, excluding Thailand, Singapore, and Japan. Even if I have never watched the drama, I know the plot, heard of it, and recognize the actors.



































Comments