Day 2 of Drama Challenge


download or stream?
I never download. I use drama websites, apps, or YouTube. 

Which drama made you cry?
I cry really easily. I cried during The Moon That Embraces the Sun, KO One 2, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, and many many more. 

worst drama
I have too many. Here are a few dramas I thought are really bad.
Playful Kiss
I just felt like there was barely any budget and Kim Hyunjoong had no emotions. I understand that his character is supposed to be cold but I he felt too robotic.

KO One 3.
 This is basically the exact same thing as KO One 2 but with minor changes to the plot and name. Many original characters are now gone. It was really disappointing. This was my favorite series but after KO One 2, the quality dropped so much. The humor is also too recycled.

Palace 3
They are trying way too hard to make the other Palace dramas as successful as the first. Also, Yuan Shan Shan is everywhere. She plays the same old characters, so I am getting bored of her dramas. When I saw her again, I was like why can't they for once put Yang Rong as the female lead. She is the forever 2nd female lead or villain but she is actually an amazing actress. 

Rainbow Sweetheart
This is the Chinese version of My Girl. The actress' acting is really over the top. I loved her in Kungfu Mahjong 2 so I was disappointed in this production of hers. 

Comments