30 Day Drama Challenge: Day 1


One word to describe dramas is......... dramas. Okay, we're done for the day. Jk.
I have pretty lame jokes so please excuse me and my lame jokes.

One word..... I would say molecular gastronomy. Okay, that's two, but let's ignore this and continue on. Molecular gastronomy is a kind of food science that tries to change its taste and texture into something else so you never know what it actually is until you taste it. That is definitely not a good definition but I tried. Dramas look really good on the outside but when you watch it, it is so much more or can be totally different. It is a mystery but if you decide to give it a try, it will not disappoint you.

When did you start watching dramas?
I actually don't know. I have poor memory and I don't remember a lot of things that happened when I was younger. I watched when my parents watched but as for myself, I would say during 6th grade. 

First Drama
I don't know. I have been watching dramas for as long as I can remember. I'll list some that could be my first drama. My Fair Princess and Mute Bride. I really don't know for Chinese dramas and Taiwanese dramas. My first Japanese drama is definitely Hana Kimi. My first Korean drama is Jewel In the Palace but it was a Chinese dubbed version.


Comments