Song Recommendation: Please



Please by LION
最後的請求


Year: 2017

LION is currently on a singing competition show called Singer 2017, which is where I first learned of LION. I fell in love with the song because of the lyrics. The song is about a person's last plea if tomorrow was the last day of their life. The lyrics are gold.

"有妳的世界我好捨不得" I am reluctant to leave a world without you.

I think the entire song was written beautifully by the lead singer, Jam Hsiao. It really shows what is important to us. During the last 24hrs of your life, you don't want to travel the world or go bungee jumping, you only want to spend your time remaining with the people you love. This song is not packed with a lot of high notes but your heart aches as you listen to this song because he really sings his heart out. The music video really adds to this song because it is like a little mini melodrama.

Eng subbed:

I do not own any of these videos.














Comments