Qiao Renliang's One Month Death Anniversary.


Qiao Renliang
Image result

Age:28
Oct. 15, 1987 to Sep. 16, 2016

 I do not really mention him on this blog a lot, but he is one of my favorite male Mainland Chinese celebrities. On September 16, 2016, he committed suicide, and heaven has gained another angel. Also, yesterday was his birthday, so happy birthday, Qiao Ren Liang. When I wrote this, it was his one month death anniversary.

I first learned about him four to five years ago, I forgot. At the time, I was obsessed with a Mainland Chinese drama called Prince of Tennis, which starred many of the contestants from My Hero, a competition or talent show for males aspiring to become singers. They are judged based on their singing abilities, acting, wit, and popularity. Many of China's popular stars have participated in this show, like Qiao Ren Liang, Jing Boran, Fu Xinbo, Li Yi Feng, Ma Tian Yu, Wang Chuan Jun, and many more. Though Qiao Ren Liang only had a minor role in the drama, I thought he looked very handsome and played his character well. Then I watched The Legend of Lu Zhen, which I was obsessed with and I loved his character. He played an emperor and though his mother is evil. he is not. Next, I watched Queen SOP 2, and I loved his fashion and seeing him wear pink. Then I watched Cruel Romance, and he is as handsome as ever in that drama. What made me fall in love with him is actually the variety shows he appears on. I love Happy Camp, and one of my favorite episodes of all times is when he appears with Huang Xiao Ming and Lay as guests. He was so funny and his logic about love is so quirky. Then I watched the Chinese version of WGM and I absolutely loved ep 1, 3, and 4. I like his love for pink and eye shadow, which is why I chose the picture above. The first episode is the first time I had heard him sing. I did not know he was a singer until then. I started to listen to his song, Together, or Zai Yi Qi.

He is always showing the viewers his playful and funny side, and it's sad that none of us knew about what he was going through. I think we should all learn to care more about the people around us and also try to do our best and not hate on celebrities so we can lessen their stress.
I just wanted to write a post dedicated to him, a person who has brought happiness and laughter to me.
May you rest in peace.







Comments